Live an exciting rural experience to discover and rediscover the sky, the earth and the secrets of the Friulian countryside. “Nihil Agricultura Melius” (Cicero), fun and joy riding on the farm.
For the summer season we offer children an experience of peasant life, of knowledge of the nature that surrounds us and of the animals.
The educational farm allows children to learn about genuine food and to discover how the foods that make up our diet are produced.
Our goal is to bring children closer to the countryside, teach them the rudiments of organic farming and to recognize the true flavors of food produced according to nature with the hope that after the day, they will no longer eat stereotyped and anonymous sandwiches, asphyxiated snacks and foods. frozen, but look for tasty cured meats, fragrant cheeses, fragrant soups, genuine homemade sweets. Polenta, buckwheat bread, grape juice and organic apples will accompany their day.
DATES and SCHEDULE
The Agricampus weeks run from June to early September, from Monday to Friday and from 8:30 to 17:30, with the possibility of attending the campus even for just half a day, with or without lunch.
-- 2022 Dates and schedule to be defined --
The Agricampus is reserved for children aged 6 to 13
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
The Campus will be carried out with a minimum number of 10 and a maximum of 15 participants.
Agricultural activities are coordinated by Donatello Trevisanutto supported by the collaborators of the educational farm.
Equestrian activities are conducted by FISE-CONI qualified equestrian instructors.
In addition to normal sports clothing, the following are recommended: water bottle, windbreaker / k-way, tracksuit, hat, hiking boots or good sneakers, long socks, backpack, swimsuit, insect and sun creams.
Equestrian clothing: the cap (helmet) and the gaiters are provided by the Equestrian Center.
- a first course
- second course of meat, fish or cheese
- cooked side dishes (on request also raw)
- spring water, apple juice, grape juice
Particular attention will be paid; given to specific dietary needs, allergies and intolerances.
-- Full day: € 2022 fee to be defined per week + 8.50 FISE CAMPUS LICENSE (Insurance fee valid for 2 months)
- Half day until 12.15 (without lunch): € 2022 fee to be defined per week + 8.50 FISE CAMPUS LICENSE (Insurance fee valid for 2 months)
- Half day until 13.45 (including lunch): € 2022 fee to be defined per week + 8.50 FISE CAMPUS LICENSE (Insurance fee valid for 2 months)
- Half day afternoon from 13.45: € 2022 fee to be defined per week (FISE insurance fee not necessary as it does not have horse riding)
Discount for second child: 2022 discount to be defined on the second child
THE FEE OF THE FULL DAY INCLUDES:
- 5 lessons of Grooming and Hippology, in the stable
- 4 lessons of approach to horse riding: saddle, vaulting and carriage
- Educational workshops "From the Earth to the Table"
- Educational animations "Life on the farm"
- Excursions in the Magredi
- Gift at the end of Campus
SUMMARY OF RESTAURANT SERVICES (for the Full Day mode):
- 5 welcome (sweet-juice) at the arrival
- 5 snacks in the morning
- 5 lunches at noon
- 5 snacks in the afternoon
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- food and drinks not included in the offer or between meals
- any extra Magredi excursion: to be agreed with parents
- any dinner and overnight stays
- anything else not included in the offer
08:30 am - Arrival and sweet welcome
09:00 am - Muscle awakening (gymnastics in the meadows)
09:15 am - Activities in the stable and horse riding
10:15 am - Snack with food and drinks from the farm
10:30 am - Continuation of the activities
12:30 pm - Lunch including organic dishes
2.30 pm - Animation and educational agri-food path (of which we give you an hint below)
3:30 pm - Life on the Farm (which we give you a taste below)
4:30 pm - Snack with homemade sweets and fruit
5:30 pm - See you tomorrow
The days will be organized by offering children all these activities and experiences in rotation during the weeks. The activities will be both practical and accompanied by some moments in the classroom. At the end of the week a "GAME / TEST" will be carried out, the children who pass the test will obtain the "AGRI - JUNIOR FACTOR" certificate
"From the Earth to the Table" educational workshops
- Cereals: from plant to seed, flour, bread and polenta
- From grass to cheese: forage plants, cow milking, milk curdling
- Food education workshop: I learn to know and cook food
- Flour and salt: bread and pizza
- Flour and salt: long pasta and filled pasta
- Flour and sugar: pastry dough
- Sweet line: fruit and jams
- Sweet and savory line: fruit and jams
- vegetables and preserves
- Sweet and savory line: the sweet Furlana crepe and the buckwheat salty "gallette"
- Medicinal herbs: knowledge and edible use of spontaneous herbs
- Discovering the world of mosaic: familiarization and knowledge of mosaic art
- Felt: familiarization and knowledge of the art of making felt
- The art of basketry how to prepare a basket
- Walks in the Vivaro Wood
- Excursion to the Magredi prairies
- Visit to the Venante stable (Caron family) breeding of the Friulian Red Pezzata
- The "Miuta" water mill
- The Vivaro lake
- Pool games
- English Conversation
Life on the Farm
- Notions of fruit and vegetable cultivation with the use of a work horse
- Notions of breeding, knowledge and approach to farm animal management practices
- Notions of botany and creation of a herbarium
- Horses & donkeys: from breeding to horse riding (small lessons in the riding school and carriage ride)